Today I received a wonderful surprise, a nomination for the One Lovely Blog Award from the inspirational blogger and beautiful writer Michele D’Acosta, micheledacosta.wordpress.com. My heartfelt thanks to Michele and also thanks to everyone who drops by and reads my blog, and congratulations to all the nominees for this magnificent award.
As nominees for the One Lovely Blog Award there are a few “rules” we must follow to keep this unique prize rolling:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link to them in your post.
- Share seven unknown things about yourself.
- Nominate other bloggers and blogs you like or admire… 15 or so if possible.
- Contact the bloggers you nominate to let them know and to link them back to your post so they can read “The Rules,” too.
I would like to share these seven unknown things about myself:
- My favourite piece of music is Bridge Over Troubled Water by Simon and Garfunkel.
- I once took the Magic Bus from London to Athens.
- I used to run a fringe theatre.
- I would like to be a buddhist nun.
- When I lived in LA I used to walk to the top of Mount Hollywood in the mornings before work, with my dog Ruby.
- I love doing really hard sudoku puzzles.
- I can play the piano, and when I was younger I also learned to play the cello and the trumpet
And here are the bloggers I admire and who help me with their pictures and words of inspiration. I would like to nominate:
- Have a Dream – jamesdez.wordpress.com
- To Be Aware – idolanuel.com
- Jenny Kissed Me – jeglatter.wordpress.com
Thank you to all the artists, writers, photographers, poets, musicians, painters, illustrators, inventors and philosophers, magicians and mystics who feed our souls and help us create a new world everyday. Good luck to everyone.